Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[61 / 0 / ?]

No.1174789 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pr0n writer here. I'm feeling inspired tonight, thanks to all the super-hot and quality threads you guys have been putting out, so I'll play a game with you.

1) Post your kinkiest.
2) If I like it, I'll write a paragraph or two of fiction related to it. I'll make the various snippets related to each other if I can.
3) I'll continue to do so until I get tired of writing, which will likely be a while.

Example:
They're locked in, helpless to escape. Each time they please a visitor, the counter increments. The girl in the middle is the most popular of the three we see, having just had her 93rd load dumped into what was, until this morning, her virgin cunt. Of course, now her cunt, like the rest of her body and the bodies of the other girls, is no longer her property. It is his, the cruel sempai who has coerced them into a lifetime of sexual slavery. Once they've learned their place as property, as inhuman fuckmeat, they'll be ready to become the first of his harem, a tradition his family has maintained through ten thousand years of Japanese history.