Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!AJHDwJ64aU
[93 / 0 / ?]

!AJHDwJ64aU No.1177230 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(Cross-posting from /h/ because the topic's a grey area)

A few of you might remember me; I'm the guy that's collecting Soviet Russia material- girls raping guys. The last upload of the collection (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3biwdukz) was too big for alot of people, and attempts by others to do a torrent never got off the ground. I'm now in a situation where I can do a torrent myself, and figured I'd hunt around for more new material first so there'll be more of an update.

I'm after anything with the guy being had against his will, borderline semi-consensual stuff is fine. I've got no real interest in BDSM stuff like pegging, but if it's light you might as well mention that too. Any help people can offer is appreciated.

And of course, I'll be posting stuff from said collection while I'm at it.