Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[10 / 0 / ?]

help help help

No.1182957 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sorry for this stupid question.i'm simeon sherman,and i'm a 15 years old boy with a nationality liberian.but i'm now living in ivory coast because of the war in my country.i grew up with my grand mother who has passed away.may her soul rest in peace.i wasn't given the chance to see and know the love my mother.i also don't know my father is alive.you may ask my the question.but how do you manage to eat,live,and come on the internet.or may advice me to to go and see order people or find someone to whom i may explain my problems to.but i have done that many times and the first almost let me to prison and the next almost take away my life.About the food.i help the market women and they give me something to eat.and i beg for money in order to come and ask for help.and it has been almost a year that i've been asking help but no one to answer.sometimes i feel live killing myself,but the only thing that gives me hope is my grandmother.she say i should work hard to become someone better in the future.i'm here to ask anyone willing to help me in the name of the Lord.i want to go to school and learn and accomplished the mission my grandmother left me.i don't know how you can help,but i really need your help.i'm looking someone to adopt me.
simeonsherman@ymail.com
xx-ma-vie-de-peome@live.fr