Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!/5rOB1Bcq
[202 / 0 / ?]

Looking for tips

!!/5rOB1Bcq No.1243571 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Well /D, the time has come for my boyfriend and I to celebrate our 2 year anniversary! Well, I took his virginity and introduced him to my ill-experienced world of bondge... Soooo, long story short, he took easily to the idea of being my dom and I trained him the best I could but he's a little immature and doesn't take learning very well... So I came here to find some tips or advice to give to my dom to make our anniversary even more exciting... In return for tips, I will start a bondage thread! Whoo!

So my boyfriend isn't really experienced at all with being a dom, he's a kind of jump the gun type of guy. So I'm wondering, does anyone have any tips? About being a dom, being sub, role playing, situations, anything that you think we should know?

We're really into anal, medical, etc.... I'm not really into pain and he's not strict enough to hurt me too much.

Any tips on what kinds of toys we should buy? I have some medical toys and vibes, etc, the basics of a toy box, but does anyone have any special toys they'd like to suggest?

Anyway, I'm sure you get the idea. Just looking for protips, suggestions, ideas, whatever... Thanks for your help /D... Sorry to add another discussion to the board!

Let the bondage begin...Pets!