Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!8wP9lUPEI
[209 / 0 / ?]

!!8wP9lUPEI No.1273813 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Le'ts play a bit of a game /d/.

Post an image of your /d/ related fetish and explain why you love it. Then tell about the one /d/ fetish you just don't understand and why you don't understand it.

For me, I love womens feet. Ever since I was a kid I loved the look of them, especially when in high heels. A good looking girl with freshly painted toes wearing sandals that make loud flopping noises as they walk by just gets be going.

There are a lot I don't get but I guess one would be dick girls. Seriosuly, you're fapping to a gigantic cock. Some dickgirls I can understand, like "normal" sized dicks but these dicks bigger than the girl herself with testicles the size of her head I just don't get. It's like someone got smacked over the head with one of these meat sticks and was confused on being gay or not. You're masturbating to a big throbbing cock, I'm sorry but that just says "GAY" to me.