Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!A/8FMeF4X
[150 / 102 / ?]

!!A/8FMeF4X No.2080302 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /d/. Today I come bearing a different kind of thread than normal.

Recently, I've become interested with just how many fetishes I have, and how many fetishes I have seen here. Most of them have done it for me at one point or another, but I decided to make a list in my spare time. I realized, halfway through making the list, that I could fill up a thread using just pictures from all these different fetishes, one pic per fetish.

So, today, I come bearing a /d/ fetish encyclopedia. Some of the fetishes listed are quite common, and some of them are not so much. I tried to include all of the ones I could think of, and, to be honest, added one that I think might be unique to me, but please tell me if your favorite fetish is missed when I am done.

Please do not post pictures until I am done.