Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!gEcrSqOQ0
[239 / 9 / ?]

Female Orgasm/Arousal

!!gEcrSqOQ0 No.2153016 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A glorious thread is slowly slipping from the boards, unbumpable, its great potential ruined. A number of caring femanons generously shared with the rest of us descriptions what it is like to have female parts and female orgasm. However, some people decided to show up and make things unfriendly, ruining its great potential. I myself am extremely interested in lengthy verbal descriptions of female arousal and orgasm, but I find that nearly all inquiries result in "it can't be described", or a description so metaphorical that it is difficult to interpret.

If any femanons are interested, would you please post your best, lengthy descriptions of female arousal and orgasm? At least one anon (and surely others . . .) would be extremely happy and grateful for the time taken.