Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!oblAO6/sUQ
[74 / 36 / ?]

The Anon who thinks /d/evaiants are intelligent

!oblAO6/sUQ No.2205593 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
While fellatio is the root of many fetishes, common and /d/eviant, I'm surprised by the lack of material I've seen relating to semen fixation / addiction. I know I'm not the only person out there interested in this. I've found a handful good stories about it (such as one I recently read called Anya's Amorous Addiction, which inspired me to write this post) and pictured is Ryo from “Do you like Horny Bunnies,” whose story is basically that when she was in kindergarden some pervert near her school masturbated onto her face, and once she grew out of her hatred of all men she found herself obsessed with semen.

How many of you out there share my interest in this fetish, and does anybody have any interesting material related to it? I'd love to get a discussion going on this. And in the meantime, here's a few pictures I like.