Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!q5IKslw/Lo
[208 / 97 / ?]

CREATING A SEX SLAVE WITH REAL WORLD MODERN TECHNOLOGY

!q5IKslw/Lo No.2696648 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was rather bored tonight, so I figured I would post an article based upon real world indoctrination techniques, psychological methods, and real world devices that exist right now to reveal how a person may change ANYONE into a sex slave given sufficient time. Only Phase One is required for this.

After Phase One of my technique is gone over, this focuses on how you can use these methods to create an organization of said slaves, provided you have the proper framework in place beforehand. Notably, the startup costs for some things described here are going to be out of the average person's price range, but a "facility" can be as simple as a very large basement or remote and well fortified home with the basics.

Note that I do not advocate doing this in real life. If you do, however, for purely scientific reasons I'd like to see data produced during the various periods to refine the method.

Note that this is a rough sketch of the framework, and although some advanced psychological methods and knowledge is touched on here or mentioned in passing, most are not gone into in any depth.

If you are interested in contributing, please feel free to do so. I'd like to hear your suggestions.