Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!penisASZp2
[175 / 69 / ?]

!penisASZp2 No.2949130 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
already have this thread running on h, but it's getting overrun by spam, and /d/ is more perverted anyway, so lemme hear from you

i have a slut (by slut, i mean i fucked the shit out of her the first time i met her and i already have her calling me master and begging to swallow my cum) coming over on saturday... feel free to post any ideas on what i should do with her. i'm not interested in any kind of anal play by the way, so don't bother suggesting it, but any kind of humiliation, bondage, verbal/physical abuse (within reason) you want to suggest will be considered.

perverted, funny, serious suggestions will all be considered

also interested in any suggestions as to
1) what i should tell her to wear/bring
2) what to text her right now. by the way, she's begging to stay longer this weekend, so feel free to play off of that if you have something good