Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!btr76hqMa6
[87 / 29 / ?]

My Story - Detachable/removable penises

!btr76hqMa6 No.3339547 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /d/. I've got a pretty cool story for you guys. I present to you my gift for giving me wonderful hentai throughout the past years!

I lurk all the time around here, and perhaps some of you have seen some of my works of decensorship. I have a few different /d/ fetishes - futa, feet, femdom - but there's one obscure fetish that I have that sticks out from the rest; Removable/detachable/remote penises. This fetish is not very common, but there are a few doujins about the subject, or similar subjects, floating around:

Shiwasu no Okina - Sei Sou Tsui Dan Sha
Loofnuk - Playing With Portals
Hinemosu Notari - Mirror Image
And there's another one that I have forgotten the title of at the moment... But just to keep the images relevant, I will be posting this doujin as well, as it is one of my favorites.

However, I've never really made my own doujinshi, which I've always wanted to do. A couple of days ago, I had this perfect story just pop into my head. I'm not sure whether or not I'll actually put in the time to make a doujin out of it, but I found myself very impressed with just the story itself.

So, /d/. I present to you my first /d/-related story. Please keep in mind that, for consistency, this is a list of bullet points/notes to myself, so I realize that it is not even close to grammattically correct. Still, it is very readable, and I hope you enjoy it. If enough people like it, I will rewrite it as well as I can, and perhaps I will start working on illustrating it. I have started a properly written 'eroge-novel' type version of it, which is at http://www.mediafire.com/?i4u5cclypt4kkid. Thanks!