Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[16 / 4 / ?]

No.3511924 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>met a girl on Omegle that turned out to be from the other side of my country (Poland)
>exchanged contact info, enjoyed talking a lot (nothing really sexual though)
>shared a lot of interests; hell, we even gamed online together
>one utterly drunk skype talk veered into fetishes, she's into bondage and being dominated, jokes about maybe trying if we meet up irl
>calls me next day in tears to apologize
>says she didn't want to say all that, she's actually a transsexual but didn't want to risk our relationship by revealing it (I think she thought she revealed it the day before though I don't remember it), etc.
>I say I don't care and like her anyway, ask if yesterday's offer still stands
>four hour drive to her city
>straight to her dorm, invited in, rope ready on bed
>tie her up and fuck her ass long and hard until we're drenched in each other's cum

This was pretty spur-of-the-moment and straightforward, but now I'm stuck with a submissive tranny on my hands. Not that I'm complaining, but I never even considered bondage/dominance and I'm at loss at what to try the next time we meet up.

Therefore I call for advice, /d/. Lend me your wisdom.