Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[14 / 5 / ?]

No.3523278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’ve come here from /adv/, ‘cause I wasnt able to find anyone with some D/s experience there, and I was advised to bring this here, as there would likely be more people who would be able to help me.
So. I’m hoping there are some people with some D/s experience here who would be interested in giving some advice to a young man taking his first steps into D/s.

I've recently entered into a semi long distance relationship with a girl as her Dom. We’ve met in person a couple of times, but at the moment distance and study makes it difficult for us to meet as often as we’d like. We’ve been talking together for a while now, learning a lot about each other. Neither of us have had any formal D/s experience before and I'm making sure we take things slowly and carefully, and reading up as much as we can on the lifestyle so we're prepared.

(cont')