Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!HqK7mHdliQ9
[254 / 93 / ?]

!!HqK7mHdliQ9 No.3688835 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I was thinking...could an interest in competent women count as /d/ material? Not even trolling.

I have many distinctly /d/ fetishes, but I've noticed that, counterintuitive as it might be in this era of feminism we live in, women being competent (meaning they're actually good for something besides sex and children) seems to be less mainstream and just plain rarer than plenty of the bizarre, out there shit that we revel in here on /d/.

I won't lie, I'm probably more than a little bit sexist. But I believe my tactlessness is due primarily to shattered expectations of women that I was raised by my feminist mother to have (a false belief that competent women aren't, you know, rarer than diamonds).

I legitimately get turned on by women who can do something (anything) well, or make themselves useful in some way (by raising themselves up without the help of a male relative/boyfriend).

These characters are rare enough in fiction and damn near nonexistent in reality.