Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 0 / ?]

[1381589398] Threads

No.56500 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Threads are units of discussion on  a forum or messageboard.
Forums were invented by ancient greeks to discuss matters(typically pedophilia and homosexuality).
Threads are a public media platform for posting of text messages and hyperlinks.

SUBHEADING1
Educating the public which is my only job as unemployed autist, threads constitute the greatest
tool known to man for facilitating information transfer about the most bland and outdated topics.
I post at least 20 threads, depending on how severe my autism is. I take pride in that my content dominates the slowest boards on 4chan. Its like i'm driving the progress of humanity with my copypasted content. As i stare into my stained foggy monitor, munching on chips and yesterday pizza, i understand that with with this great power comes great responsibility and this post is essentially my duty to humanity.

SUBHEADING2
[generic guide for complete retards about thread subject]

SUBHEADING3
[Excerpts from wikipedia]

SUBHEADING4
[Outdated excerpts from pop science journals]

SUBHEADING5
[copypasta from content farm]