Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 0 / ?]

[1395912655] Bash Street Laboratory

No.56723 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
BASH STREET LABORATORY!

PUTTING THE MENTAL INTO EXPERIMENTAL!

'Erbert : "How can you blow up a balloon using only a bottle and a few kitchen ingredients? Science has the answer!"

What you need :

Small empty plastic bottle, vinegar, small balloon and baking soda.

1) "Allow me to help you, 'Erbert!"

Carefully pour half a cup of vinegar into the plastic bottle.

2) "I'll do it!"

S-T-R-E-T-C-H!

"No, I'll do it!"

Stretch the neck of the balloon a few times.

3) "Wrong balloon, 'Erbert"

Teacher : "VINEGARY SPLUT!"

Use the funnel to fill the balloon a bit more than halfway with baking soda. If you don't have a funnel you can make one using paper and some tape.

4) Quickly and carefully stretch the neck of the balloon over the opening of the bottle without letting any of the baking soda out.

5) FLIP

Pick the balloon up so the baking soda falls into the bottle and begins to mix with the vinegar.

6) "Ooooh!"

SWELL!

FIZZ!

FIZZ!

PROD!

"Have you lost weight, Fatty?"

Your fizz-inflator is alive!

Science Bit : The Baking soda and the vinegar react with each other to create a gas. The gas takes up more room than before, so starts to fill the bottle and then the balloon making the balloon inflate!