Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[31 / 0 / ?]

[1151970405] Anal play

No.7196 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /sci, I have a question for you: My girlfriend and I enjoy anal sex, me giving. Before we engage into it, we have this kind of habit; she bends over and I start licking her pussy, then move onto her anus, and lick her there for a while, until it starts becoming looser and I can enter it with the tip of my tongue. Then we add lubrication and start with finger play (both hers and mine), and then finally I penetrate her.

I'm wondering how healthy could licking her ass be. She's clean (she cleans herself with water and sometimes takes an enema before we play), but sometimes when entering her anus I taste a bit acid; I guess something remains but it's not that I care; I love her with all my soul and I like everything hers, it's just that I'm worried that it might be unhealthy to lick her there so much. Problem is, I really love licking her, and she loves it too; one time she told me the whole reason why she wants to do it so often is that I lick her anus; she masturbates while I do and she's in heaven.

What do you think? Should I use my fingers instead of my tongue? Should we do it in the shower?