Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[28 / 0 / ?]

[1327322451] NLP

No.121512 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Imagine you are fine example of a non-sociopathic clever man (real clever, not internet or egotistical [hopefully!] clever) who has a special interest in manipulation and social control/engineering. You have honed your skills and studied a selection of knowledge from the field enough to regard yourself with some awe. You lack one distinct skill set where it is apparent, your general skills and 'cross over' does not work very well. You feel helpless, relative to your general power high, in this area. It would not be a problem except that this pursuit for manipulation has become an obsession, more than a hobby, over time. You do not use your skills maliciously.
This particular 'area', or 'proof' of your abilities, is the ability to position people. No, not figuratively, but literally. To get people to stand in a group, without verbal prompting and tricks that stem from that, but rather, more intuitively. Where people are positioned in say a room, when you enter as a group and everyone sits where they will. Without planning before hand (say, by allocating seats), I am absolutely dumbstruck about how I would do this. Would any of you ladies or gentlemen of my calibre or a higher order care to enlighten me? Those who do not believe such things to be possible are forgiven for their disbelieve. I would not believe it either, had I not gently eased then consumed in the pursuit of this game. If this post means nothing to you, that is fine. I won't be taking questions, which often seems to be the case when I mention this game , because I just want a discussion on topic.