Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!SW7uh6H3p.
[295 / 0 / ?]

!SW7uh6H3p. No.114983 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How To Be A Real Life MacGyver

Let's be real here. If you're not using /diy/ to train yourself to become a real life MacGyver then you're doing it wrong. So let's help each other out with some tips and tricks to MacGyver the fuck out of anything and everything. And remember: If Ole Mac' has taught us anything it's that any piece of info, no matter how small, can still be highly useful in the right situation. Well, that and the fact that ingenuity > science. But I'm sure you already knew that.

I'll start with a very basic but useful bit of info that might come in handy incase you're ever on the run from Soviet spies or some shit and you need an inpromptu fire bomb. Just remember this: Non-dairy creamer is HIGHLY flammable. I'm sure you can figure out countless uses for this hot little tip on your own. Use your imagination.

tl;dr:
>2012
>not using /diy/ to train yourself to become a real life MacGyver

I SHIGGY DIGGIDY