Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[24 / 0 / ?]

Hand made album packaging!

No.270643 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /diy/,

Here's a recent project I did to hand make the CD packaging of my band's album. Its nothing complex or totally inventive, but it turned out to be a pretty rad and inexpensive art project that saved me a few hundred bucks so I thought I'd share with you guise, especially anyone that might be looking to do something similar

Back in Feb my band released a new album, but we wwere pretty scrapped for cash and didn't have the $800-something to throw out to get a few hundred CDs pressed and printed (and that's pretty much the lowest you're going to find for ~500 professionally pressed and printed CD/case/booklet, and good luck finding a place that will print anything less than 500, if that).

We're not signed or anything so its all out of my pocket and I had kind of given up on getting hard copies pressed for awhile and was just going to release it digitally until I had that "fuck that, why can't I do it myself?" thought that always leads to great things.

More incoming...
captcha: corpso addlers. pool