Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

HELP

No.1387859 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
dear internet friends !

today i gather with all of you seaking help on something that really made me angry.

i entered a contest for winning a free ipad and the "CTRL C" and CTRL V" comands were literally erased.

i won alot of likes but one person all of a sudden started growing "likes" in a very strange way, so i did a little research on her and i found out if she was fake or something and i descovered something that shocked me , she is extremely rich and she knows the people in charge of the contest, and since this contest is made in a country (mexico ) where law is something that only the rich can pay i was a bit upset.

im realy angry cause there is a bunch of people who are triying to win the free ipad 2 cause we dont have the money to buy one, and people like this person show up and win the contest not because they deserve it or cant get one ( she could buy a 100 if she wanted) , but because she wants to grow her "social status" and be kinda famous between her friends and people and that is not cool, people shouldnt win because they have the POWER to make themselves win, but because they deserve it.

all call you all here to please help me defeat the rich this one time, this one time we can make a small diference, this one time we can win against them and show them there is other ways to win without money.

if you wanna help this is her FB account, do whatever you can do please
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583165589
and remember, we are the ones with the power, not them.