Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!GhiZeo/aQQ
[25 / 0 / ?]

!GhiZeo/aQQ No.698299 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As promised last week, here is my Kirche vector.

Being a perfectionist I wasn't satisfied doing just her torso, I wanted a full-body shot, but the anime would not provide the goods, even after I pored over the episode basically frame by frame. Fortunately because of the other vector trace of Tiffania and Irukuku I did a few weeks ago I had a set of legs that I was able to graft onto it to make it her entire body; this slowed me down by a few days because of the extra work in Photoshop.

Interesting fact #1: The character designers do not seem to be set on a hair color for Kirche. Some illustrations have a darker, almost purple color for her hair, others have a brighter, more fire-red color. I liked the brighter color so I used it.