Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 3 / ?]

No.3379377 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a wedding reception to attend in about a month. I don't really have a wide variety of clothes and I'd like to wear something other than my normal outfits. I have one pair of black wingtips that I plan on wearing, but as for pants I only own jeans, a pair of khakis and a pair of cream colored twill pants. No navy blue or black slacks. I was thinking of buying black slacks since navy blue won't work with the shoes.

I have a few button ups from varies places like J.Crew, Gap, Banana Republic, so I'll probably wear one of those.. But I was thinking of wearing a cardigan over it and maybe wear a tie as well. My only cardigan is a gray one and not sure that color would work.

So, any suggestions? Should I nab some black slacks, and if so, what's a good place for affordable ones? Any ideas on cardigans and the color I should get to match with black slacks? Or any ideas besides what I'm currently thinking of wearing?