Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 1 / ?]

No.3379378 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've decided to try a new cleanser: "Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser". I've only heard good things about it so I thought I'd give it a go. While out buying that I thought I'd pick up another moisturizer too since mine is $50 and buying its 50mL bottle every months and a half was getting a bit much to keep asking my mom for. I found "Pond's dry skin cream"- $6, not bad. I got home, washed my face with my new cleanser, then put some of my new moisturizer on too.

My problem is with the perfume in the moisturizer; it is very strong, will it dry out my skin? My skin used to be in rough shape and really dry, and over the years I've been trying products that work, and to be honest the only moisturizer I have found that hasn't dried out my skin is this $50 Vichy stuff, and the 4 months I've been using it has corrected my skin better than anything else I've used in the past 3 or so years. Now my cheeks have gone from dry to oily, but my t-zone still remains pretty dry (lol, I know). I don't really want the progress to be dampened. ;-;

tl;dr: Is "Pond's dry skin cream" any good? Will the strong perfume cause drying in prone to drying, sensitive skin?