Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[14 / 10 / ?]

No.3379458 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Go somewhat crazy at puberty. Something to do with severe depression that ran in my family.
>Unable to leave the house for four years. Barely do anything but eat and sleep.
>End up being home schooled through all of high school.
>Finally find a medication that worked and then get my shit together last year. Force myself out of depression, lose 98lbs and get thin again.
>Currently 19.

Just gave you the backstory so you can understand the degree of how fashion retarded I am. I really need some /fa/ related help. I don't know how clothing works at all. My entire closet was filled with clothing from junior high and I just finished throwing it all out. I really need to sort my life out and I think the first thing I should tackle is cleaning up my appearance so I can go out and get a job/college/etc.

Could someone give me an overview of what looks good, cologne that you should use, what clothing and hair style to go with and anything else that I might need to know? At the moment I have absolutely no clothing but boxers, my hair is ridiculously long, and I have a full beard from not shaving in years so I guess this would kind of be like teaching a hobo how to be /fa/.

Thanks for any suggestions. Really confused right now.