Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.3380950 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, just a quick question.

I want to dye my hair a bright red, punk red, actually. I have dark hair and I've already bleached it to get it to hold color, but here's where I hit the snag. All the red hair dyes I've use wash out right away. Like, literally right away. I put it in, it looks awesome, then I rinse the dye out and bam, it turns cotton candy pink. I'm not complaing; it's cute, but not what I want. So, what hair dye works really well on dying a bright red and then /staying/ for at least a week or two? I've used Manic Panic and Color Jams and I only washed with shampoo before and showered every other day and did it in cold water, yet it still washes out the very first time.

So, what brands do you recommend? Any more tips? Picture unrelated, it's just Deadmau5 and Skrillex.