Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!flrbKpboQk
[6 / 3 / ?]

!flrbKpboQk No.3382352 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Tradition is anathema to me in regards to dressing. Most of the things I love are informed by the past only in the barest sense. Take a spring/summer 2007 Raf Simons short-sleeve shirt, half cotton, half metallic ‘foil’ fabric; although all of the components have been seen before, the way they have been assembled is totally new. In a world where so much of art and culture is rooted in the past, it is quite thrilling to me that no such shirt had ever existed before in a comparable form until Raf Simons did it. It baffles me why so many people (especially men) go out of their way to delibrately hark back to the past with their clothes, when fashion gives so many easy opportunities to be forward-looking for once.
new copypasta a la joe v volcano?