Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 1 / ?]

fat guys

No.3382934 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a fat guy with a belly and breasts. I am a "professional" who often visits clients at homes or social situations. I wear polo shirts, with a white/black/slate tee underneath, tucked in. I wear business slacks, some expensive nice looking pants. I wear a casual black "oxford style" shoe, nice leather.

Two questions:
1. Should polo shirts be baggy on a fat person or not. Sometimes I think a tighter polo shirt, that may show how fucking fat I am is better than a baggy shirt that draw attention to the fact that I know how fat I am.
2. Is this an ok business casual? Tips? I'm fucking fat and tall and usually go to fat and tall people stores or sections. I shop at the marshal type stores, and some times the fat and tall stores.

I need polos and new pants, I haven't bought in over a year and they are worn from use. I need your advice, I can't afford to buy a lot of shirts/pants. I am also open to shoes if I'm doing it wrong.