Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 1 / ?]

No.3384766 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I made this thread on /adv/ but then maybe /fa/ would know this better? Who knows!

I've got this shed like thing in my backyard (pic related) that I'd like to renovate and use as a room.
I'm totally unexperienced with restoration in general, but maybe some of the handier anons can tell me how to make it a really neat place if I say how it would ideally turn out!

I'm aiming for a bedroom/place to chill out, with a place to sleep in, couches or a hammock maybe, a desk, and space for a computer/books, like a bookshelf that's attached to the wall if there's not too much room. I'd also like to decorate it with cloth, tapestries or at least paint the walls.

It has one window, two lofts, visible ceiling beams, and a lot of little places in the wood bugs can get through or maybe just too much space between the door and the ground. I'm pretty sure electricity can be brought in.