Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[7 / 1 / ?]

No.3384782 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /fa/. As you all know, although /fit/ is probably the proper place for this question, everyone there is a meathead who has no sense of style, so long hair is not appreciated there. I think I have burned my hair badly from too much blow drying on hot without protection and what not. My ends are becoming very frizzy, lighter in shade, and don't want to lie down properly, along with them curling up a little bit. I have decided to not wash my hair everyday, but every other day, with extra long conditioner sit time to make sure it gets the needed moisture. I really don't want to get it cut, and would rather just try and support it healing itself. Any help/tips for heat damaged/burned hair?

Pic is not me. I just hopped out of shower, and will post pics when hair drys.