Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.3389050 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /fa/ I need some advice. Keep in mind that I am not the most fit person and am a bit overweight. Throughout my life I've been in the whole urban street fashion starting from Ecko when I was younger, moving on to brands such as KidRobot, A Bathing Ape, and Billionaire Boys Club. All these brands were "baggy" and fit well for me. Now that I'm older I'm starting to get into more, I guess you could call it mature-wear. I like to wear suits, the whole tie, blazer, dress shirt etc. and I'm into the plain tee-shirts that Lacoste has and also RLX in the Ralph Lauren company. However, these companies do not sell clothes for overweight people and only go up to XL, sure I fit it just a bit but it is a bit tight. Any help on what other brands or what to wear? Much appreciated.

Pic unrelated