Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 3 / ?]

work clothing

No.3389151 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I finished college ~6 months ago. After a lot of procrastination, I got myself a job. It's a pretty casual environment, so I went out and bought 3 cheap nasty shirts and a couple of pairs of jeans for about $80 total. It's done fine so far, but I really would like to get something better now that I have lined my pockets with some cash.

I honestly have no idea where to begin though, I'm the guy who always showed up for class in ripped jeans, an old tshirt and no shoes. We're about to come into winter here, and I'd really like to completely refit my clothing to reflect where I am in life (Apparently bitches don't dig led zep tshirts... who knew?) I've set aside what works out to about ~$900USD so I can finally stop dressing like a child.

Any advice, links, "guides" or whatever for a complete dumbass would be much appreciated as I'm about as un-/fa/ as it is possible to be.