Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 2 / ?]

No.3389636 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I have this amazing, curly, jewfro hair. I always receive compliments on it. Always. But I'm not satisfied with it myself. It's difficult to tame like most curly hair. Before anyone suggests any stylists, I've been to a few already. I've specifically been to an Italian one who charged me $40 for a do and he gave me some good advice on my hair. Unfortunately it's still extremely fragile when fresh outta the shower and his advice spoiled when I tried it on myself.

What bothers me more is that the fashionable cut for guys my age(20-25) is short hair. I want my hair to convey attractiveness and manliness but some days I can't deal with it. Some days I just feel like it makes me look like a hobo. My hair is medium length right now.

Today my hair ruined my entire day. I know it sounds funny but it did. I fussed so hard over it that I ended up keeping it instead of getting it cut and I bought some recommended product for it. Turns out the product didn't work as intended and so I felt bad.

Thoughts /fa/? Pics can be found here
http://imgur.com/a/tO2tW#1drVU
The second picture there is a template for how I'd like to style my hair sometime; the third pic is my hair when wet; the bottom middle one is damp.