Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[37 / 3 / ?]

No.3391772 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>7th grade: pale, awkward, long hair that looked like shit, went through an emo phase kinda
>8th grade: pale, started using my mom's fake tanner because I was sick of being pale, thank god no one found out. Bit of acne. Still awkward but an improvement.
>9th grade: Shit grades due to skipping school, still pretty pale but not as much as before, moms fake tanner was running out + it was a bitch to put on. A lot better socially, still a bit awkward but much better
>10th grade: Got my hair cut short, pretty social, not awkward, got a nice real tan, facial features turned out fucking amazing. Gorgeous, rate myself a 9/10, got called a pretty boy by a few guys sometimes, girls try to get with me, jack off to myself in the mirror once. BUT WAIT, acne comes.

Fuck. I finally got my shit together and acne comes now? It's ruining my fucking grades because i've been skipping school because of it. I have pretty low confidence at the moment because of my acne. It's moderate, not cystic thank god. I'm on medication that the dermatologist prescribed me but it's been over a month and it isn't really working. Does /fa/ have any tips for acne?