Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.3391893 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a guy, Mexican, with medium wavy hair.
So fa I grew my hair out about 4 years ago from being spiky to going through my eyebrows and about an inch at the moment from where my hair stops at my back. I have wavy hair, but only slightly and it is very wavy under the hair that comes down my forehead.

What I hate though, is how it has a thick, rough-texture. It does not move much except when wind blows but even then it retains the waves I always have. I also can get some volume.

So any way I can get fluid, manageable hair?

I notice some people have natural shine to their hair, about the same size as mine.

Should I use a blowdrier? I usually just stick to towel drying. I use some Anti-Frizz shampoo and conditioner from TresSemme.

Picture is unrelated, sorry bout that. I might look for an example of the kind of hair I am walking about.

I suppose this is the kind of hair I am talking about.