Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[9 / 6 / ?]

halp me /fa/!!

No.3392250 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Soup, /fa/gs?

I've recently inherited some money and i've decided to buy a nice classic automobile and spruce up my wardrobe. While I have a fair bit of a respectable fashion sense, I require your guidance.

I'm looking for mainly Swedish and French designers/houses/brands that accept PayPal and ship to the United States that prominently carry leather goods (shoes, bags, etc.), as well as other more standard clothing.

I've just turned 21, male, 6', 157, HYhair, white, smoker, and I have a normal proportioned body.

While I'm not made of money, I appreciate quality over quantity. I wouldn't buy a $350(usd) pair of shoes, but I certainly wouldn't buy a $50-100(usd) pair either. Denim Demon is a house I frequently shop, for example.

My style is of a lightweight traveler or a spastic event hopper. I never carry much or wear too much (unless the situation suits such an alteration)... I normally only carry a pack of cigarettes, lighter and often my phone... so suggestions of a flavor that would suit this aura would be appreciated.

If specific suggestions cannot be met, I'd gladly take any names/site links you'd so graciously like to throw out.

- Regards, gentleman and gentlewomen.