Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[120 / 15 / ?]

No.3392682 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So what it's like not having a face of a model?

I'm not sure whether it is worth living a life where you know you will never be loved by an attractive female, you will never be swooned over, getting free passes due to good looks and generally be considered a better person.

Seriously, I wish I could get plastic surgery to make my face from slightly above average to good looking, but it is impossible. All I want in my life is to be good looking, but I hate my face and for a good reason - I don't look like a model at all. I am not a "good looking guy". Fuck this. I knew a model, she parties all the time, goes on photoshoots, has fun while I have to work in my cubicle despite being the most fashionable guy in this hick ass town and having a fit body.

Fuck this, fuck. Just fuck. I don't see how I will live through the next week. I see nothing ahead of me, only dull, grey office. No love, no women...the biggest problem is that I'm attracted to good looking girls, but all of them want a good looking guy...shit.