Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[9 / 2 / ?]

No.3396377 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so different people see different value in things

I've never been a big spender when it comes to clothing... I'll usually just buy a t-shirt for 10 dollars or less, and any jeans I can find that are just as cheap or 20. Most of my cash is either saved up or used for the vidya now and then

so became friends with another guy who is way more into fashion then I am. Curious one day I simply asked him for where he shops, and he was kind enough to give me an invite to http://www.gilt.com/

I appreciate his invite but HOLY SHIT this place looks expensive. Jeans go for 70 dollars while their original retail price are around 300

now it just boggles my mind that he was spending this much on clothing, especially since I know him and he's usually broke. But I suppose he finds value in this, so I'm not one to judge him while I'm busy throwing away money at xbox and ps3 games

so what's your opinion /fa/ ?