Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[12 / 1 / ?]

No.3398973 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /fa/. Now, I need help. Bad. Not with my own fashion sense, but my friend's. I have a group of bros I frequently hang out with, and one of them is a TERRIBLE dresser, to the point where I'm embarrassed to hang out in public with him. I'm a primarily hoodie, t-shirt, and jeans kinda dude and this guy makes me look like one hell of a stylish motherfucker. We went out to eat friday and this is what he wore: Olive drab cargo pants, some wolf/skeleton knight graphic tee, an undersized punisher jacket, and an undersized striped fedora. To add to the mess, he rarely washes before he goes out and he's kinda overweight, and most of his clothes have gross stains on them. I'm afraid to ask exactly how often he takes a shower. Now, I don't wanna totally ditch this dude, as he's not a bad friend, but holy shit if I have to see him in one of those "sarcastic" you say psycho like it's a bad thing shirts I might snap his arms off. So how the fuck do I get this guy's wardrobe fixed? He has a girlfriend (she's a fat bitch. Probably with him because he's a massive suck up and realizes no other sane guy will put up with her shit) who I don't really want to talk to, so that might be useful or something, I don't know. HELP ME OUT, GUYS. PLEASE.