Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!oXYCvdd.bg
[187 / 31 / ?]

!oXYCvdd.bg No.10055252 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be a anon /fit/ browser for years
>completely transform my body, used to be fatass, cut down fat and built muscle for 5 years
>6'4" 225lbs, 13%bf. pillar of muscle and hairy as fuck.
>Still socially retarded virgin in my early 20s, but look fucking amazing
>Freddie Mercury moustache for Movember
>Get invited to a loft party by a gay classmate (he's cool)
>ENTIRE party is full of his gay friends
>Got to problem with gay guys, I am literally the ONLY straight guy there
>They're all talking about TV shows/Movies/pop culture etc
>Room gets hot as fuck with guys dancing, take off sweater (have a wifebeater underneath)
>Guys are whistling, touching my back and arms as they slide around me to get to the kitchen etc.
>Conversation switches to guys...
>Start getting REALLY DISCOMFORTING looks
>Say I'm straight
>"Awwws" everywherr. Start getting grilled about
>Don't know what to do, say I'm a virgin
>Giggles everywhere. Think I felt someone grab my butt
>"How do you know you like girls if you've never been with one"
>Start sweating, looking around.
>Some of these guys look like girls. They look clean at least...
>I guess they noticed my lack of reluctance and one guy starts lightly touching me. I don't stop him.
>End up getting jacked off with a blindfold on while god-knows how many other guys are watching in his room.

I don't know what to do. I left right after. Can't sleep. Should I get therapy or some shit? I think I permanently fucked up my sex life. I got lots of text messages from that friend who invited me, but I can't bear to look at them.

>HURR HURR FAKE STORY TROLL DOESN'T BELONG ON /fit/ NOT TRUE

What the fuck ever. /fit/ is like my family. I just want to know what to do. Fuck.