Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!E1VIEN2JSg
[131 / 8 / ?]

!E1VIEN2JSg No.11921530 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Greetings /fit/, I come from /ck/. Y'all are always posting on our board asking for help making /fit/ food, and /ck/ can be notoriously bitchy and mean, so I thought I would come here, and maybe drop some recipes that y'all might like, or answer any food/cooking related questions you might have. Unless you hate my guts and tell me to gtfo. Then I'll just go back to co/ck/ lol.

First up; Slow Roasted Chicken. This is my FAVORITE recipe for chicken. It is delicious and flavorful, and most importantly MOIST! The leftovers are perfect for use in sandwiches, soups, salads or anything else you want to prepare when you need cooked chicken. If you are eating this alone, you could probably make this stretch the entire week (or I don't know, maybe not if you are big guys that are doing "gainz" or whatever that is), or at the very least this chicken will make a few satisfying meals.

This is a very easy recipe to make, and takes very little time/effort on your part. (recipe follows)

pic related; it's my chicken fiesta salad w/ homemade baked tortilla chips.