Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!9JJYWw9kHw0
[324 / 69 / ?]

Fat People stories

!!9JJYWw9kHw0 No.12036448 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright I'm fucking mad /fit/. So fucking sick and tired of fat people at dance clubs. Here's what happened to me this past weekend.
>go out to one of my usual club spots just wanting to sort of chill and hang
>meet some cute blonde chick there
>start dancing with her
>things getting a little heavy, but all fun
>suddenly out of no where this wasted whale of a woman comes sloshing up to me
>"OMG I SAW YOU DANCING AND I THOUGHT--OMG HE IS SUUUUUUCH A GOOD DANCER! YADADADADA"
>she just starts going on and on hovering next to us, while we're on the fucking dance floor fucking dancing
>try to be polite but also trying to get her to go away
>we try excusing ourselves and moving up to the second level but she fucking follows us
>finally tell her, as politely as I can that we just want to hang out by ourselves
>this woman, if I can even call her that, flips the shit out
>starts getting up all in my face about I don't even know what
>fucking manager has to come out
>she eventually gets dragged out of the club
>girl I'm with leaves because the whole event killed her mood

Seriously, what the fuck /fit/? Why they hell are fat people so completely obnoxious at clubs? There needs to start being a weight limit on this shit.