Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[316 / 98 / ?]

times you cockblocked yourself

No.14423645 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok /fit/ I just did one of the most embarrassing, ball blue-ening things of my life. Seriously I cannot sleep because of the shame. This occurred nine hours ago.

> 8/10 cardio bunny who I bumped into last week, I used to hang around with her brother ages ago, we were in a queue together.
> We got talking about fitness as I recall she was quite sporty, I mention my gym is rubbish and she says I should check hers out, guest pass and shiz
> I jump at chance, both for gym and possible bone.
> We go, I do chest/tri's she goes treadmill then crosstrainer then a few reps on the crunch machine for some reason.
> She asks what am I doing after this, I say might watch a movie, I've got a pirated copy of Avengers I've been meaning to watch.
> She says she has wanted to see that, I maintain my spaghetti and ask her to come, she accepts. cont.