Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[152 / 35 / ?]

No.14450441 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>6.30am, using the gym at the hotel I'm staying at in Vegas. The place is empty
>Bench press, have to use a fucking smith machine, horribly equipped gym
>Hit the treadmill for 20 minutes after doing my lifts
>Finish my workout, shower, make my way to hotel dining area
>Giant fucking plate of bacon and pancakes, fruit, coffee
>Adam calls me, "Traffic is bad, you'll be picked up half an hour earlier than planned buddy"
>God damn it Adam
>In the back seat of the Lexus reading random internet bullshit on my Iphone
>Driver tells me we're nearly there
>I'm Nervous
>Haven't spoken to most of the guys in a few years now
>Still, I get $150k to sit on a stage for 40 minutes
>Arrive at the convention center, smile for the dickhead photographers as I enter
>Petite 8/10 blonde with clipboard and microphone headset approaches me, super serious expression on her face
>"Good Morning Mr. LeBlanc, if you follow me this way I'll take you to your room backstage, the conference is due to begin in 20 minutes"
>"Wonderful, thank you."
>I touch her arm and look her right in the eye, not smiling anymore: "Hey, my room will have the 200 packets of Rolos I requested right? Like in a basket or on a platter or something?"
>She completely bertstares me, fucking terrified she's made a huge mistake.
>She stutters "I..uh- I don't-"
>I grin - "I'm fucking with you."
>She stays frozen for a second and then bursts out laughing, colossal relief. "Oh my god! I thought- Oh my god! Hahaha!"
>I pat her on the butt and she shows me to my room
>I'm in that room for the whole 20 minutes thinking about life since the show ended