Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[42 / 6 / ?]

No.7211353 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every day that I come onto this board I see it deteriorate.
>ALPHA OR BETA???
>HOW DO I PICK UP CHICKS HUURRR
>EVER HIT A WOMAN BEFORE?
What in the ever living fuck has happened to /fit/? We're here to become healthy and get in shape. If you want a social life and if you want to become attractive to women, GO OUT. Go out into the world. Even if you have to go alone, just get out. Quit dreaming and hoping and fantasizing and just DO. Don't contemplate. Don't think. Action alone accomplishes infinitely more than what thinking and fantasizing can. /fit/ is not where you learn to be an alpha. The outside world is where you learn. Real life is where you learn. The gym is not your life. It's a part of it. A good part, one that keeps you going, but it's just a part nonetheless. You've come this far by making the decision to improve yourself, but weights alone are not the answer. If you "betas" out there want one piece of advice for becoming "alpha", this is it. Do you know what it is to be alpha? It's not giving a shit what's alpha. It's you living your life and growing on your own. It's making your own sacrifices, making your own mistakes and learning your own lessons. It's being humble and succumbing to the inevitable realities life throws at you. You want to become the best version of yourself? This is not the place to do it. This place is a tool. Just one of the many means to that end. This place will not make you a man. Taking action will. So grow a pair /fit/. Get up. Get out. Quit existing and start living. Then your path to manhood begins.
You're better than this /fit/. Let's show the world what you're fucking made of.