Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[26 / 7 / ?]

No.7212811 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
No fucking excuses.

There are no excuses to not work out. You always have time for a 45min workout, no matter what happens.

Today i was going to the gym, but when i got there it was closed. The old me would "shrug" and deep down be a little happy because now i had an excuse to not workout. An excuse to whom? no one other but yourself gives a shit about your excuses, and if you are so weakminded to believe your own excuses you don't deserve your dreambody.

The new me was furious, furious that a holiday robbed me of a good workout. I ran home and made weights by putting my uni books in bags and said Excuse me, but i have a fucking workout to continue.

Whenever you feel like making up an excuse to eat that snickers, drink that coke, skip that run, skip those lifts i want you to think of your dreambody, and think that is the body you will never have if you don't change your mindset.

It's all up to you anon, so stop making excuses because deep down you know they are bullshit, and everyone else doesn't give a shit anyways. YOU must make it happen.

also; Motivational general.