Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[59 / 5 / ?]

No.7214307 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
23 year old guy here. Not a virgin by any means (cuz I know thats where this will go), but I must admit that I have never been in a fistfight in my life.

That's not to say I've never confronted people, and it's not to say people have not tried to fight me. However, it's always been around a bunch of bystanders, and I have always been able to humiliate and/or belittle my opponent with my words so bad that it always ends with a "y-yeah, well..f-f-fuck you!" followed by them just walking away. I guess my wit has always been my fists.

But, the reason I made this thread is because I'm sure that at some point in my life there is going to be that guy who DOES decide to take a swing at me because he cannot possibly think of a comeback other than to swing. So, I ask this: Does being a 6'2'' 210lb guy with 10% body fat mean that I would probably do alright in a fight? I need to learn the basics as to how to drop someone fast and hard, as well as condition myself to take a blow or two. My biggest fear about a fight is how I've never been full-on punched in the face before, so it would probably stun the fuck out of me and cause me to lose.

tl'dr - What are the best ways to condition yourself for pugilism? Inb4 "take MMA classes"