Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[12 / 2 / ?]

No.7216744 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /fit/

I come here asking for advice.

Recently, two friends and I have been going in Anon1's gym, them two play football (soccer) and are pretty thin/weak. (not pussys, though.)

I am bigger built than them two, and play Rugby. The strange thing is though, my arms are fairly weak. Been doing a lot of bench & tricep things, but what can I do for arms?

Also, I am 'skinnyfat' I think. Under a small layer of fat I can feel strong abs, defined (feels good man) but I can't shift this bit of fat. When I stand up straight I look super skinny, lean forward I look like a fat cunt.

I found an image here, and have followed it. Been doing the workouts for a week, which i'm finding easy, but the diet/food HARD.

Meals I am fine with, but snacking I can't be satisfied!
What can I have that is tasty & easy to make?