Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 3 / ?]

No.7216807 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a question about the gym so maybe you can help me.

I'm sort of new to the gym and I usually go with a partner so he can spot me and motivate me etc. Anyways, he couldn't make it yesterday so I went by myself and I wanted to do flat bench but I noticed someone was on the bench I usually use. I feel like it's my lucky bench because every time I use it, I go up in weight and never seem to stumble or exert myself, so I prefer to use that particular bench. I asked the guy if he was almost done and he said no, then I told him I had to use the bench and he said I can wait and then I lost it. I told him that it was my preferred bench and he didn't care so we got into a shouting match and eventually I got him thrown out.

As I left, he was waiting outside near the parking lot and told me that if he ever sees me again at this gym then he'll stab me to death and throw my body in the sauna. I know he's probably full of shit but i'm still worried. Should I report him to the gym? or call the police? help?