Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.7216949 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I've just taken my first bodyfat measurements after a month of carb-backloading. I started April first, after having to take 8 weeks off from the gym due to a work sustained shoulder injury.

April 1st stats: 9.96% bodyfat, 168 pounds.
May 1st stats: 8.57% bodyfat, 172 pounds.

Now, in the pursuit of giving full information for the benefit of fit, I'll admit my variables. First off, the weight was taken using an electronic scale. My bodyfat was taken by a trained and certified aerobics instructor using the 7 point bodyfat chart.

My current lifting program isn't the strictest as far as routines go. I normally lift four days a week, with no cardio. I generally do an arms day, a back and abs day, a leg day, and a chest and shoulder/trap day. Due to my work schedule, the days change, but I get all four ever week. I know this is probably a weak link in my training, and I had planned on starting the Juggernaught program this month.

I can answer any questions, or take any insults /fit/izens have. I'll have pictures later this evening, if people show enough interest in the topic.